I am excited to be accepting appointments again!
I am asking for your participation in taking precautionary measures to protect everyone in our building - other clients, collegues and myself. As per state regulations, business will flow a little differently in an effort to reduce possible risk and exposure to COVID-19.
I understand some folks may not wish to follow certain regulations, but the following are not negotiable to book an appointment with me. For anyone who may need to reschedule due to possible exposure, I will be working closely with you and making accommodations to make sure you can get back in my book as soon as possible!
Thank you for your time and truthful responses!
1. You agree to reschedule if you experience any cold or flu like symptoms within 14 days prior to your appointment.
2. You agree to reschedule if you have cared for or been in contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19 within 14 days prior to your appointment.
3. You agree to wear a mask for the duration of your appointment.
4. You agree to fill out a screening waiver the day of your appointment.
5. You agree to adhere to all written salon safety and sanitation procedures.
By signing below I agree to each above statement and release Katie Burns and business from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.